|25 May 2012||Donetsk||Recruitment 2.0|
|12 December 2012||Moscow||Selfcontrol, MERZ|
|23 April 2013||Sochi||Recruitment 2.0|
|27 August 2013||Belek, Turkey||Influence and persuasion|
|10 September 2013||Almaty, Kazakhstan||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
|28 October 2013||Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
|02 November 2013||Atyrau, Kazakhstan||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
|22 November 2013||Kharkiv||Recruitment 2.0|
|24 January 2014||Kiev||Recruitment 2.0|
|27 January 2014||Minsk||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
|07 February 2014||Kemerovo||Recruitment 2.0|
|30 May 2014||Omsk||Recruitment 2.0|
|07 July 2014||Crimea||Secrets of Successful Career|
|27 August 2014||Vladivostok||Client-hunt|
|18 September 2014||Novosibirsk||Battle for talents|
|24 September 2014||Ekaterinburg||Client-hunt|
|23 October 2014||Samara||Interview in details|
|06 November 2014||Moscow||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
|20 November 2014||Krasnodar||HR-branding|
|13 December 2014||Moscow||Influence and persuasion|
|11 February 2015||Kishinev||Battle for talents|
|13 March 2015||Saint-Petersburg||Influence and persuasion, MERZ|
|25 March 2015||Vladivostok||Client-hunt|
|06 April 2015||Baku||Interview in details|
|07 April 2015||Baku||Secrets of Successful Career|
|17 April 2015||Kaliningrad||Drive-interview|
|21 April 2015||Ekaterinburg||Secrets of Successful Career|
|22 April 2015||Moscow||Drive-interview|
|25 April 2015||Irkutsk||Battle for talents|
|28 April 2015||Almaty, Kazakhstan||Talent Management|
|19 May 2015||Perm||Personal Branding|
|21 May 2015||Rostov-on-Don||Anti-crisis HR|
|22 May 2015||Krasnodar||Anti-crisis HR|
|26 May 2015||Tashkent||Anti-crisis HR|
|26 May 2015||Tashkent||Leadership|
|05 July 2015||Crimea||Secrets of Successful Career|
|05 September 2015||Greece||Charismatic speaker|
|24 September 2015||Saint Petersburg||Recruitment 2.0|
|15 December 2015||Vladimir||HR, MERZ|
|27 February 2016||Kishinev||Reality sale|
|23 March 2016||Vladivostok||Client-hunt|
|30 March 2016||Sochi||Client-hunt|
|31 March 2016||Moscow||HR - manager|
|03 April 2016||Kirov||Realiti sales|
|15 April 2016||Surgut||Battle for candidates|
|23 May 2016||Omsk||Drive leadership|
|20 June 2016||Moscow||HR brand|
|14 September 2017||Penza||HR-manager|
|21 September 2017||Kaliningrad||Confrontational talks|
|03 November 2017||Khabarovsk||Confrontational talks|
|14 December 2017||Moscow||HeadHunting for 15 minutes|
One of the best business trainers and headhunters in Russia. 32 years old.The first trainer in Russia conducting activities in “Reality” format.
"The Staff Solves"
“The Candidate” with Vladimir Potanin – Russian analogue of “The Apprentice” with Donald Trump
|Head of Regional Department||HR||Director,
Took part as an expert
Author of more than
Head of HR department, JSC “Sberbank Russia”
Very easy to understand, clear and accurately. Got a lot of concrete instruments for vacancies’ closing. Thank you!
Head of staff management, recruitment and adaptation in Home Credit Bank
I liked the training for its simplicity and real practical instruments. My myth “direct search is a complex process because of necessity to come up with difficult “legend” which should work ” was completely shattered. There was formed a need and readiness to use the instruments right after the training. Thank you vary much for the positive, great energy and professionalism!
Head of Training center of staff development department in Mondi Group
I’d like to extend an appreciation to Vladimir Yakuba for the interesting training, well built and with selected examples. I had an opportunity to get answers to some questions, exchange opinions with colleagues. Special thanks for creation of warm and sincere atmosphere among like-minded people!
Head of recruitment, development and HR department in LLC “Rostelecom”
The best training that I ever participated in! For two reasons: 1. Everything was held in an interactive way, “here and now” – resumes from hh.ru, our job advertisement on farpost.ru, calls to candidates. 2. I’ve god a new info, which I’ll really use in my work. It’s nice to get instruments in a training, which really work! Thank you!
Chief specialist in JSC “MMC “Norilsk Nickel”
It was a very useful training! Ideal correlation of hunting theory and practice! Thank you!
Interview questions, which I’ll be glad to answer:
• Time Management: How to become a master of time?
• 10 apps on your smartphone to save 30 minutes every day
• The habit of planning: 5 up-to-date tools
• The new leader: how to become “an insider”? 4 main stages
• Self-discipline: personal management and motivation
• 5 methods of non-typical motivation for subordinates
• Business Intelligence 2.0
• How to manage freelancers?
• The intuition and heuristics in decision-making
• 5 Rules of public appearances without fear
• How to become a charismatic speaker, if you were not born for this?
• Leader’s Speech. Presentation of the business class in an aggressive environment
• Leader – is it a person deprived of the rights of having emotions? Or is he entitled to a weakness?
• How to determine whether a person is a leader or not?
• Leader and "just a manager" - what's the difference?
• Can you learn to be a leader?
• What role are played by a leader?
• Leader – is it a lone hero?
• How to sell on the phone with an efficiency of 80%?
• How to "pass" secretaries in 90% of cases?
• How to stop "trail" for the client and start to negotiate? • How to overcome maniacal desire to concede?
• How to raise a price?
• The most useful word of a manager.
• How to motivate people by appealing to their interests?
• How to respond to threats?
• How not to change the price, changing the package of proposals?
• The forces of influence. 14 rules of influencing on an interlocutor
• “Verbal" aikido and karate-do
• The master of your own word. Tough negotiations.
• "Uncomfortable" questions processing techniques.
• Scripts and texts to respond to customer objections
• 4 ways to cope with a difficult client.
• How to communicate bad news? 3 basic rules.
• The most useful question of a negotiator.
• How to achieve discounts?
• International negotiations.
• What methods of recruiting are more effective?
• What is a “headhunting”? Examples.
• How to find the best candidates via social networks?
• What methods of assessment personnel really work?
• How to evaluate a candidate in 15 minutes on the interview?
• How to motivate employees?
• Antiheadhanting. How to protect your company from headhunters?
• New trends in HR: what talent management is?
• How to conduct assessment center from A to Z?
• How to create an expensive resume?
• What should you write in your CV, if you are not a top manager?
• How to find yourself: a professional self-actualize
• How to build a successful career in a new field?
• How to successfully pass interview in any company? 5 Easy Steps
• 3 main questions on the interview: start, end up, the money question
• What you need to do to employers 'chased' for you?
• Non-standard questions during the interview: how to respond?